MY VERY FIRST NYX BUY.

Jun 11, 2015

Hebergeur d'image

And no, it is not a lipstick. I know, crazy. But if there is something that I like at least as much as lipsticks, it's wearing a bronze smockey eye look, which completely justify this new purchase. First of all, I was so happy to see NYX in Loft make up corner in Shibuya. I've been wanting to try this brand for such a long time, watching lip swatches of every single lip products they sell on loop, but never really commit to purchase it online when I was in France. The selection here is so tiny compared to the crazy variety of product that you can find on the NYX website. But hey, better than nothing. 

Hebergeur d'image
I picked up those two Jumbo Eye Pencils to use as base or eyeshadows. With the super hot weather coming here in Japan (never used that much deodorant in my life, I know, super TMI) I was thinking that those babies might help my smockey to stay in place for a longer period of time, and let's be honest, eye shadows sticks are a trend right now and I was certainly one of the last beauty blogger to buy one of these. 

Hebergeur d'image

I selected the color 611 Yogurt that is a very luminous color, it is a nudy/beige color, perfect for a natural look or to highlight your inner corners. Then I also picked a darker shade; 609 French Fries (who picked that name? I guess we can all agree, french fries are yellow, not brown) and I'm pretty sure that this intense shimmery brown is gonna replace my all time favourite smockey eye shade, Smog from Urban Decay. Texture wise, they are really creamy and were so easy to swatch. No need to mention that NYX is super affordable. Totally recommend them! 

9 comments :

  1. I love the jumbo pencils! I just wish they lasted longer on the lids, they are so creamy that they crease easily too. But for the price, they're incredible!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes totally agree they crease easily, but as they are super cheap it is ok haha
      Thanks for stopping by beautiful!

      Delete
  2. Very interesting!
    http://larissamerkulova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so great!! beautiful pencils ;)

    WWW.LIAKW.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look cool. Can you take a picture of your face using them ?

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/ibiza/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to put a look wearing these on my IG page, stay tuned for it beautiful :)

      Delete
  5. They look great! Thanks for sharing

    Make sure you check out my A/D Brazilian Lingerie give-away! You have the change to win a beautiful bra from Gisele Bündchen her collection!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so pretty and easy to use! Will definitely be trying some of these :)

    X

    www.june-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/06/birthday-vibe.html#more

    ReplyDelete