THURSDAY OUTFIT - KIM KARDASHIAN WEARING RED

Oct 23, 2014

Got to admit that I'm not a huge Kardashian super fan. I've been watching a few episode of their reality show but never got sucked into it. But I have to admit that I really like Kim K style since she has been dating Kayne. I saw this outfit on the Vogue website and was just like, oh girl, that's quite interesting! I love this monochromatic look. It's super like basic but really feminine and classy. I never thought about a red pencil skirt but damn it looks super good paired with grey! 

Get the look : Skirt - Sweater - Heels 

6 comments :

  1. I like her style too. And Kendall's as well :)



    Please check out my blog too. And if you liked it, follow me and i'll do the same. I'd be glad to hear something from you. Let's keep in touch! :)
    The Girl Behind the Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really has a great style : ) I love this outfit!

    http://electricfeel-now.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her style has definitely been getting better and better lately!

    www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I've been following your blog and your sister blog for so long ! <3

      Delete
  5. I think she nailed it with this look!

    Xx
    Esther

    the40x40series.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete