THE 5 BEAUTY PRODUCTS EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT

Oct 21, 2014

Today I realised I haven't buy any new make up for quite a while. And I'm running out of so many products so I'll definetly need a little make up refill. On my list, a new liquid liner, a new brow pencil, and some powder. When I was thinking about what brow product buy once I'll be totally out of My Lancome Le Crayon, the first idea that came to my mind was the super well known Anastasia Brow Wiz. And I thought ... how come I never tried this out before? And it made me think about all those products beauty bloggers constantly raves about that I never had the chance to try before. Here's my list. Waiting for yours in the comments, and for some good dupes in you have some!



1. The Anastasia Brow Wiz: I am litteraly obsessed with nice brows. I like them thick but not too much, and well defined without being too boxy. The Anastasia Brow Wiz is probably the product missing to my life. It's the number one brow product at the moment. The whole Youtube beauty community is raving about this little retractable pencil, so thin that it can mimique perfectly the look of a brow hair. It's available in many shades and will match most eye brow colors. I think it's definetly gonna be my next purchase since I saw they were available on nelly.com.

2. Mary-Lou Minizer by the Balm : I got this highlighting powder for my best friend birthday (love having a make up lover as a bestie for real) and, you know that feeling when you're like ... ew kind of present I would definetly keep for myself! But no worries, I gave it to her. And she was freaking happy. And since that day ... I'm like obsessed and feel like my make up life won't be complete until I got my hand on it. 

3. The Lorac Pro Palette : Must say that if I could, I would own this palette for quite a long time. Sadly in France we cannot buy it! At list if we can, I'm definetly not aware (not talking about Ebay where you can find them for a crazy amount of money). I know I would love this palette and have a daily use of it since I do wear eye shadow on a daily basis (thanks god for the Naked Palette). If any of you has a idea to get it all the way from America, let me know! 

4. NYX Butter Gloss: These lipglosses has been on my wishlist for so long, especially in the shades Crème Brulée, which was sold out on NYX Cosmetics french website for so long. I would also love to try Tiramisu and some of their dark shades to test the pigmentation. The packaging is freaking adorable ... I mean, it's like a little pinky rainbow when you own all of the shades.

5. MAC Ruby Woo : I am a lipstick junkie. I love my reds especially when I have a quite simple outift, It instantly adds color and a bit of glamour to any outift. I have quite a lot in my collection, but I never owned MAC Ruby Woo which is definetly one of the Mac most famous lipstick. It's well known to be a very suitable red for a lot of skintones. Definetly have to give this a try. What's your favorite rep lipstick? 

pic: impressionblend.com 

5 comments :

  1. Hello! I just found your blog through traci at DrinkCitra and I love the layout and your writing! Looking forward to your future posts and I live in America so we could talk about getting you that Lorac Pro Palette because it is one of my favorites and it's a bummer you cant buy it there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so you know Traci! She's such a babe !
      Thank you so much for your compliments, I'll try to improve both my layout and writing as I go since I'm pretty sure I'm making lots of english mistakes!
      Wow I would love to get the Lorac Pro, sure we should talk about that <3

      Delete
  2. My favourite red is Lancôme L’absolu rouge in 132 but MAC Ruby Woo is on my wishlist as well. Kiko has a great brown pencil dupe for the Anastasia Brow Wiz.

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never tried the Lancome lipstick you're talking about but would love too! I'm going to Kiko this monday! I'll check out their brow products thank's for the tip <3

      Delete
  3. I loooove Mary Lou Manizer. One of the best purchases I've made this year. Sadly we cannot buy Lorac in the UK either. I'd love to buy it as well. xx

    Speaking Beauty UK | Nars, Urban Decay, YSL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete